All Limassol-based companies, whether in the fields of commerce, industry, services or tourism, are eligible to become members of the Limassol Chamber. Membership is open to individuals too. The process of becoming a member is fairly simple. What it takes is filling in the membership application form, which is obtainable either from our website, or from our office. Duly completed membership applications forms need to be sent to the Chamber, alongside the registration fee and are subject to the approval of the Chamber Board, which usually meets once a month. The Board also determines the annual membership fee for each new member.
There are currently over 700 members registered with the Limassol Chamber, which represent the whole spectrum of business activity in the city and district of Limassol.
- Access to information and advice on all issues of interest to the business community, including business support schemes, labour relations, etc
- Daily information, via email, on a variety of subjects that entail business interest
- Reliable information on European Union-related business issues, including directives and requirements, as well as funding possibilities
- Possibility of participation in educational seminars, lectures and other events organized by the Chamber
- Possibility of participation in international fairs and business missions abroad
- Issuance of certificates of origin and other documents with a 50% discount
- Communication and advice on finding business partners
- Free subscription to ‘’Entrepreneurial Limassol”, the monthly newsletter of the Limassol Chamber
- Assistance, advice and guidance towards effecting solutions to specific problems
- Networking possibilities with other enterprises
- Inclusion of company information in Cyprus Chamber database